Complimentary Shipping on All Orders
Complimentary Shipping on All Orders

Learn why sustainable skincare packaging matters. We explain why choosing conscious skincare makes a big difference to the environment. Click to learn why sustainable skincare packaging is important.

The Power Of Sustainable Skincare Packaging

Let's talk about sustainable skincare packaging. Did you know that plastic bottles take around 500 years to decompose? The average person in North America uses 130 plastic bottles per year, which equates to a staggering 75.2 billion bottles nationwide. What is the main cause of the increase in plastic production? Plastic packaging. That's why we think sustainable packaging for skincare products is so important. Calm Elements takes positive steps to ensure we are not adding to this problem. Calm Elements Skin Care understands that every choice we make in creating and developing our products has an impact on our own environmental footprint. We've made it our mission to stay true to our values.

How Does Choosing Conscious Skincare Make A Difference?

120 billion units of packaging are produced every year by the global cosmetics industry. This packaging contributes to the loss of 18 million acres of forest each year. That's a lot of ugly waste in the name of beauty. We believe that our personal beauty shouldn't be at the expense of the world. This is why we have crafted luxury skincare products that are just as healthy for the earth as they are for your skin. Our products are 100% natural, plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, and paraben-free. When you choose Calm Elements you won't have to choose between a product that works well and a product that's good for you. Our products will leave your skin feeling silky, rejuvenated, and hydrated while leaving you feeling good about the ingredients you are putting on your body.

Why Is Sustainable Skincare Packaging Important?

Every part of our packaging is fully recyclable and therefore minimizes the impact on our environment. We’re committed to making our packaging both sustainable and recyclable without compromising on quality. Glass is a sustainable and fully recyclable material that can be used over and over again without deteriorating in quality. This is why we’ve chosen glass jars as the packaging for all of our Calm Elements products. Finished with compostable bamboo lids and sealed with a recyclable sealing disc made from recycled plastic.
In an effort to do our part in preserving our environment, all Calm Elements products come in fully recyclable boxes that are easy to flatten and put in your recycling bin. The boxes are currently made from 15% recycled card. The remaining 85% is made from virgin card that is sustainably sourced and fully recyclable.

By placing sustainability at the core of our operations, we strive to empower you in making earth-friendly choices. Calm Elements is wholeheartedly committed to being a part of the solution, actively working towards a greener future.

Take a stand and make a meaningful impact by consciously selecting products that embrace sustainable skincare packaging. Together, we can contribute to a brighter future for our planet. Choose sustainability, choose Calm Elements, and be a catalyst for positive change.


Share this blog about The Benefits Of Essential Oils with your friends on social. Links to share below.
Click to share the blog on Facebook Click to share this blog on Twitter Click to share this blog on Whatsapp Click to share this blog on Gmail
Swipe left to see more